Hello everyone!
My name is Alli Brinkman. I'm from Lee's Summit, Missouri. Here at UCM I am majoring in nursing and minoring in Espanol. I love to hang out with my sorority sisters; I am in Alpha Omicron Pi. My writing experience is limited to advanced composition, so please excuse the bad grammar and mis-spelled words. My interests include: AOII, my family, singing, playing intramurals, watching the food network channel, and playing my nintendo wii. I love the movie Saving Silverman with Jack Black, Jason Biggs, and Steve Zahn. I also love my cats (Kiki and Tylor) and my dog (Lou) I miss them tons! Oh, I also love Captain Crunch and Mint Chocolate Chip Icecream.
I can't wait to get to know everyone! :)
-Alli Brinkman
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Alli,
Your parents miss you and hope that you are doing well. See you soon.
Dad
ps- sold the dog, gave the cats away and mom is using your old room as an office.
Post a Comment