
Hello everyone!!
I have been thinking about my 2nd group project and I think we have come up with the idea to create a car showcase. We talked at the rent party about it for about a half an hour but unfortunately I was kicked off of second life but I did search on second life for ideas. I found cars, bicycles, and even a train car to illustrate the type of transportation that they had back in the 1920's.
You can see one of the photos of the cars, I added it to my favorites on sl exchange and saved a picture of it.
As for my individual project, I don't have a great idea of what to do yet, I have been thinking about a lot of different ideas but I haven't decided on a specific topic.
I will update soon after I have decided on a topic!
I have been thinking about my 2nd group project and I think we have come up with the idea to create a car showcase. We talked at the rent party about it for about a half an hour but unfortunately I was kicked off of second life but I did search on second life for ideas. I found cars, bicycles, and even a train car to illustrate the type of transportation that they had back in the 1920's.
You can see one of the photos of the cars, I added it to my favorites on sl exchange and saved a picture of it.
As for my individual project, I don't have a great idea of what to do yet, I have been thinking about a lot of different ideas but I haven't decided on a specific topic.
I will update soon after I have decided on a topic!
No comments:
Post a Comment